Since our beginning more than 30 years ago, we consulted with thousands of Doctors with building production and collections through marketing and practice promotion strategies. Great marketing with sustained success starts with demographic research and informed analysis. That is how we made our name. But all this has to be affordable and understandable.
If you have done your own research to find someone to help, you may be confused and more than a little frustrated trying to find experts who can help move the ball down the field without having to pay an arm and a leg So this is our approach: Our vendor network of professionals includes leading designers, writers, mailing list vendors, printers, and PR professionals working with doctors means you don’t have to buy into a “program” of thousands of dollars a month and burdened with a lengthy contract. From logo design to media placement, online marketing to social media, we’ve got the experience and professional practice know-how to develop a serious plan to bring your practice promotions to life. We can develop successful campaigns for your practice that are focused on return on investment and will help you grow your practice. If we can’t do it, we know who can. And you won’t be paying for services you won’t use.
In the end, what makes us different in our marketing approach come to three things:
- We do the research FIRST so you won’t waste your money.
- We take an a la carte approach rather than selling some big plan (which often run $20,000 plus with dubious results). This also means that you can drop out of a program (assuming you give us one month’s notice and pay for the work you have agreed upon that we have implemented).
- We are not limited to one or two approaches to practice promotion. We have a much large range of options to help in your circumstance. In other words, we don’t believe that one-size-fits-all.
Here are a few options we want you to consider. It takes us little time to get the ball rolling and little investment to KEEP it rolling.
- Social Media Management
- Monthly Blog Posting
- Local Map Optimization
- New Logo with Fresh Design
- Multi-Page Website
- Semi-Custom Design
- Full Day On-Site Training
- Written Marketing Report
- Marketing/Competition Analysis
- Follow-up Phone Consultation
- Monthly Reporting
- Phone & Email Access
- Includes Social Media and Blog Writing