Site Viability Report
- Demographic profiles of 14 contiguous zip codes from your site.
- 5, 10, and 15 minute drive time demographics and psychographics of your selected site.
- Competition and referral profiles surrounding your site.
- Includes 20-minute live phone call with our head demographic analyst.
Most often this Report is used to determine practice viability before you risk your money or a paper is signed. This is often used as part of an SBA package. The Report will break down 14 CONTIGUOUS Zip Codes as well as 5-, 10-, and 15-minute drive-time radii. Data comes from two competing data vendors. Competition (and when applicable) Referral Sources are considered. Relevant landmarks such as schools are included for pediatric-type practices.
The end of the Report is an analysis by a demographer familiar with the specific discipline that will offer a Recommendation and Observation based upon this information. If you want to know something specific, please ask*. A 20-minute telephone consultation is available as part of the price of the Report.
We need to know:
- Street Address or Cross Streets
- City, State, and Zip Code
- Type of Practice
- Circumstances (New or Scratch, Purchase or Existing, Move from Existing Location, Main or Satellite or Second)
Note:We do not track insurance offered or accepted in the region
Databases and Contact List of doctors and practices are available for an additional charge