- Full Demographic and Psychographic Analysis (same as Site Viability Report)
- Competition and Referral profile
- Market and Messaging guide
- Internal & External Marketing Strategy based on findings
- Includes 30-minute phone call with Head Marketing Analyst
This is a research-based tool to help practices promote their practices cost-efficiently. It is NOT a pre-fabricated package of standard-issue tools. It is an in-depth analysis of the practice’s current or proposed brand, current or proposed marketing tools, competition, and clinical offerings. It also provides a “brand” that reflects the psychographic character and target market of the site of the practice. Specific internal and external marketing recommendations will be proposed including target markets, quantities, budgets, Zip Codes, Radio and Television Stations (when applicable), print media (including insertion size, cost, and content recommendations), as well as necessary signage recommendation.
This is NOT a tool to be used by doctors with no specific address. Due to traffic analysis, for example, a street address is necessary to make the Recommendations practical.
We need to know:
- Street Address
- Marketing Goals (what you want to accomplish)
We like to know:
- Marketing Budget
- Current Marketing Tools (samples)
- Distribution of Patients broken out by Zip Code
- Marketing Tools you do NOT ever want to use